Sat, 09 Apr|
The Holistic Hub
Open Floor Priestess Temple with Samantha May | Holistic Hub Auckland 09.04.22
Return to the Temple. A unique opportunity for women to share their sacred intuitive gifts while enveloped in the powerful frequencies of Sacred Sound and Blue Lotus Tea.
Time & Location
09 Apr 2022, 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
The Holistic Hub, 152 Kepa Road, Orakei, Auckland
About the Event
For over a year I have dreamed…
Of creating a space which welcomes in the healers...
The women with MAGIC running through their veins...
To share their intuitive gifts with other women…
While enveloped in the powerful frequencies of Sacred Sound and Blue Lotus Tea.
Introducing Open Floor Priestess Temple
I call upon women who are healers, channels, energy workers and those who are intuitively gifted into a collaborative space to share your unique frequency. A very special opportunity to calibrate and fine-tune your unique coding and abilities in the safety of sisterhood.
In ancient times women would gather in Sacred Temples to harness energy collectively and offer their intuitive gifts to one another. During these temples they would exchange coding, and invoke powerful healing, activations and remembrances.
Who is this for?
Women. Perhaps you are a Reiki Healer, Channel, or hold other special intuitive gifts and modalities. I welcome your magic into this collaborative space where you will have the opportunity to give and / or receive from other sisters. Or you can simply gain confidence in your abilities by focusing on yourself. You can go within and harness the energy of the space by magnifying your manifestations and fine-tuning your intuition.
What to expect:
• Doors will open at 1:45pm and you will be welcomed into the space as we prepare to open in ceremony.
(Please try to not arrive past 2pm).
• We will begin with an introduction where I will explain in more detail how the afternoon will flow as well as going over the Protocols.
• We will then have a sharing circle and intention setting before drinking a cup of beautiful Blue Lotus Tea together.
• You will be guided through a short breathwork and embodiment sequence to start activating and opening the energy and gifts you all have to offer. Then you will be dropped into a short guided meditation.
• For the next 90 minutes you will be immersed in the frequencies of Sacred Sound with over 20 different instruments as well as Light Language and channeled guidance. The floor will be open for you to interact with other sisters in CEREMONY. You will be invited to give and / or receive healing from others if and when feels right for you. Or you can simply focus on your own self practice and use the magnetism of the space to go within.
• Upon ending the ceremony we will have time to journal any reflections and close with a sharing circle. We will finish at around 6pm.
What to bring:
- A cup or mug for your Blue Lotus Tea
- Yoga mat
- Eye mask
- Any other items to support your experience. Perhaps essential oils, crystals, a journal or any sacred items you wish to bring.
- Please avoid coffee/alcohol on the day and have a light lunch before.
Why am I offering this event?
For over a year I have held dozens of Sacred Sound Ceremonies both online globally and in person throughout New Zealand. I have always viewed my events as a co-creation as each person that joins the circle contributes their own unique frequency to the space.
I've noticed that my events attract powerful women who are often activated into their intuitive gifts (whether they are aware of them or not) during my sessions. I wish to provide a space where these women feel safe to open to their unique coding and to share with other sisters.
I am creating this offering as I wish it was available to me when I completed my Reiki Certificated 5 years ago. A space to fine-tune and calibrate my gifts. A space to be activated and be inspired by other sisters. A space to cultivate faith in our sacred abilities to then share more confidently with the collective.
Blue Lotus is a sacred plant which was absolutely revered by the Ancient Egyptians for thousands of years and holds one of the highest frequencies of any plant found on the planet. Blue lotus was used as a visionary plant - to open intuition and connect to source frequency. It was the symbol for a key to good health, life force energy, rebirth and the symbol for the origins of life. The effects of consuming Blue Lotus Tea includes enhancing mood, a feeling of upliftment and relaxation as well as feeling connected to ones intuitive gifts.
Contraindications: Blue Lotus should not be consumed if you take anti-diabetes medication such as insulin or else the blood sugar levels may go down to a dangerous level.
It should not be taken during pregnancy or if you have certain allergies. If you are on other medications, then it should be consumed only after a consultation with your medical professional.
I am limiting the spaces to only 20 as to contain the sacredness of this unique offering.
It is Time to Return to the Temple
**Please note, no refunds are issued if unable to attend. Credit will be issued for a future event
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Samantha May is a Sacred Sound Ceremonialist and founder of Light Language Mastery.
With over 20 years of musical experience and ceremonial facilitation, she supports leaders in remembering their ancient gifts to help support the frequency shift of this planet.
Samantha is a renowned facilitator in New Zealand and Globally. Her spaces weave the magic of sacred sound with light language transmissions to provide a truly unique experience.
She invites the Priestesses she works with, to return to the temple and step into the ancient embodied memory of their multidimensional nature.
Work with Samantha in her signature program, Light Language Mastery. Experience her Sound Ceremonies or connect with her online.