Wed, 20 Apr|
The Holistic Hub
Samantha May - Sacred Sound Ceremony | Holistic Hub Auckland 20.04.22
90 minute Sacred Sound Ceremony with Cacao
Time & Location
20 Apr 2022, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
The Holistic Hub, 152 Kepa Road, Orakei, Auckland
About the Event
You are invited to join me in Sacred Ceremony as we immerse ourselves in the Alchemy of Vibrational Frequency coupled with Ceremonial Cacao.
Potent frequencies from the divine flow through my being in the form of Light Language, Toning, Song, Prayer, and Chanting to invoke a deep sense of remembrance, healing, awakening and activation for those who are ready to receive.
Sound drops us out of the monkey mind and into the magic of the present moment where you are invited to journey release what no longer serves and activate your own innate self healing powers.
Light Language is an ancient form of expression that bypasses the mind and communicates directly with the heart and soul. Its purpose is to shift energy into a much higher octave and trigger you into powerful states of remembrance, clarity and wisdom.
Cacao is a sacred plant medicine from the Amazon and is an ancient teacher and healer of the HEART. Cacao has been used by indigenous tribes for over 5000 years and is a superfood - packed with antioxidants, magnesium, iron, vitamins and minerals. Her spirit gently reminds us to move through life with love while allowing us to access higher states of consciousness.
What to expect:
• Doors will open at 6.15pm and you will have a few moments to get comfy as we open the space.
(Please try to not arrive past 6:30pm).
• We will begin with an introduction and intention setting with a creamy cup of ceremonial cacao.
• For the next 90 minutes you will be taken on a journey through sound like no other. Recorded tracks will play in the background while I weave through a variety of instruments that are necessary to support the healing frequencies I’m intuitively guided to moment by moment. These may include shamanic medicine drums and rattles, chimes, crystal singing bowls, my voice and other various sound tools.
• Your only job is to relax, stay present with the sounds around you and be open to receive any healing or guidance that comes up throughout the journey. We will finish at around 8:30pm.
What to bring:
- Yoga mat
- Eye mask (recommended)
- Any other items to support your experience. Perhaps essential oils, crystals, a journal or any sacred items you wish to journey with.
- Please avoid coffee/alcohol on the day and have a light dinner if you need to eat before.
Spaces are limited due to current restrictions.
I look forward to serving you.
**Please note, no refunds are issued if unable to attend. Credit will be issued for a future event
ABOUT SAMANTHA MAY
Samantha May is a Sacred Sound Ceremonialist and founder of Light Language Mastery.
With over 20 years of musical experience and ceremonial facilitation, she supports leaders in remembering their ancient gifts to help support the frequency shift of this planet.
Samantha is a renowned facilitator in New Zealand and Globally. Her spaces weave the magic of sacred sound with light language transmissions to provide a truly unique experience.
She invites the Priestesses she works with, to return to the temple and step into the ancient embodied memory of their multidimensional nature.
Work with Samantha in her signature program, Light Language Mastery. Experience her Sound Ceremonies or connect with her online.